We are here for you
At Sydney International time is made available each week for one-on-one discussions with your teacher. There is also rostered after-hours academic support available at and for prescribed times during the trimester.
“The best thing I realised was that the unit coordinators are very friendly and supportive and that you can ask questions many times without hesitation because they treat me as a friend. Therefore, I feel confident to ask questions”. SISTC Bachelor of IT student
You will receive academic support by the following three main channels: online academic skills resources, individual and small group consultations, and in-class skills development. The success of our academic support is best described by the student satisfaction expressed in our Learning Survey results.
What is the best thing about studying at Sydney International?
Below are some recent student responses to the question:
- “We have the best lecturers I’ve known so far; they don’t just talk about courses but also give us insights into the IT world”.
- “The lecturers are always there to help, and they are flexible”.
- “It was a far better experience than I had ever had before. Learning at SISTC totally changes your way of interacting before a webcam and how to talk and how to react to your viewers”.
- “Teachers and peers are amazing”.
- “Learning about the digital transformation, which is ruling the whole world”.
- “Learning about entrepreneurship, which helps me to know how to do business and how to be active”.
Get our latest application tips and information on courses, scholarships, and upcoming events.
Fill out our enquiry form and our team will be in touch to provide support.Ask a question