Courses that motivate you
Experience the Sydney International difference with exciting Bachelor and Diploma courses in IT. Prepare yourself for the real world of the information economy.
At Sydney International our courses put you at the heart of the field that is driving our world forward. We have designed our Bachelor of Information Technology course to support you to be successful in your career as an IT professional. The Bachelor of Information Technology will give you the technical, analytical, and creative skills to build solutions, innovate, and be successful in the information economy.
We offer innovative state-of-the-art courses which are all approved as meeting the Australian Qualifications Framework. Our Bachelor of IT course is designed to meet the requirements of the Australian Computer Society (ACS). We will be able to apply for accreditation with ACS when we have our first graduates in 2022.
The Bachelor of IT has a real-world focus with professional/work experience and team-based projects designed to prepare graduates for IT career opportunities.
Great Learning Environment
Highlights of our learning environment at Sydney International:
- Small classes: a maximum of 25-30 students in a webinar ensures a comfortable environment for communication, and that Lecturers can focus on each of their students.
- A specialist academic advisor who can help you choose your units of study and map out your course over your stay with us.
- Free English tuition, in addition to what you will be practicing in class.
- Lecturers and professional staff who will check on your progress weekly and work with you on areas for improvement.
- Regular sessionswhere industry experts and professionals come in to talk to you about the industry and career opportunities.
- All courses offer a combination of face-to-face and online modes.
- Trimesters are usually 16 weeks long, with 12 weeks of teaching and classes.
- We offer two majors: Digital Enterprise (DEN) and Business Information Systems (BIS).
Topics include an in-depth exploration of IT infrastructure technologies; the technical and business elements required to analyse, design, implement, manage, and support complex IT resources; transformative business solutions; enterprise architecture; networks, virtual and cloud-based deployment.
Student resources include specialist IT computer labs, workshop areas, student breakout facilities, library, learning resources, and support.
Get our latest application tips and information on courses, scholarships, and upcoming events.
Fill out our enquiry form and our team will be in touch to provide support.Ask a question