A Student visa is required for International Students. You must always follow the conditions of your visa.
Your visa conditions may include the study load you must take, your successful progression through the course, and the hours of employment you may undertake while studying. These provisions are set out on the Department of Home Affairs website.
If you have any questions about these requirements or your circumstances change, Sydney International staff will provide you with guidance and assistance or help you in discussing this with the relevant authorities.
- Meeting the academic entry requirements for your chosen course of study.
- Having an English proficiency (IELTS) of at least 6 for the Bachelor program and 5.5 for the Diploma programs.
- Being over 18 years of age when commence your study.
- Having an approved student visa for Australia for your course of study.
- Meeting other entry requirements as a student (for example you must have private health insurance to cover your stay in Australia).
Our Diploma programs are a good starting point if you can’t start your Bachelor program yet. When you graduate from the Diploma you will be eligible to enter the Bachelor program in 2nd year.
Our Diploma of Information Technology and Diploma of Business Information Systems also function as standalone qualifications for entry-level jobs.
The Diplomas are designed so that graduates may qualify for ‘Certified Technologist’ status with the Australian Computer Society (ACS) after three years of experience.
Get our latest application tips and information on courses, scholarships, and upcoming events.
Fill out our enquiry form and our team will be in touch to provide support.Ask a question